Application for Minor Work Permit

This application should be completed by the student, the student's legal guardian and the student's prospective employer. The completed application should be submitted to the school in which the student is enrolled. If the student is enrolled in an alternative education setting (home schooled, GED) this application should be returned to the school district in which the student resides. 

For more information, see the Ohio Department of Commerce website. 

application-for-minor-work-permit-2022.pdf, 7.77 KB; (Last Modified on November 4, 2022)