Welcome to Academic Innovation & Instructional Technology
The office of Academic Innovation & Instructional Technology helps improve student achievement and academic growth by integrating technology into the curriculum to increase academic opportunities. Our office works closely with the other offices under the Academic Services department to enhance the curriculum and to increase 21st century technology skills of all students and staff members.
Pickerington Schools follows the One2One model, providing a device for every student in the district.
Our goals are to:
- Improve student achievement and academic growth
- Enhance the curriculum
- Integrate technology into the curriculum to increase academic opportunities
- Increase 21st century technology skills of all students and all staff
- Ensure every school will have the infrastructure to support learning with technology
- Utilize technology to expand the academic environment outside of the traditional school day
- Educate staff members on the importance of best practices in instructional technology, social media skills, and professional opportunities for all staff members.
Pickerington Schools Public Portal
Our public portal displays all of the digital content, programs, and applications available to students.
Infinite Campus Help Desk Ticket
Request help with your Infinite Campus Parent/Student account.
Staff Web Help Desk
Contact the Technology Team here.
Dr. Kara Jackson
Executive Director of Academic Innovation & Instructional Technology