Welcome to Instructional Technology!
The Instructional Technology Office helps improve student achievement and academic growth by integrating technology into the curriculum to increase academic opportunities. Our office works closely with the Academic Services Department to enhance the curriculum and to increase 21st-century technology skills of all students and all staff members.
Instructional Technology's goal is to ensure that every school has the infrastructure to support learning with technology. Pickerington Schools follows the One2One model, providing a device for every student in the district.
We aim to:
- Improve student achievement and academic growth
- Enhance the curriculum
- Integrate technology into the curriculum to increase academic opportunities
- Increase 21st century technology skills of all students and all staff
- Ensure every school will have the infrastructure to support learning with technology
- Utilize technology to expand the academic environment outside of the traditional school day
- Educate staff members on the importance of best practices in instructional technology, social media skills, and professional opportunities for all staff members.
Communication with students, families, and staff is crucial to the success of Pickerington Schools. Please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email with any questions or concerns. We always welcome the opportunity to connect with members of our community.
Dr. Kara Jackson, Executive Director of Academic Innovation & Instructional Technology
Alex Diyanni, Administrative Secretary