PHSC vs. PHSN Football Game Procedures & Ticket Info
Dear Pickerington Schools students, parents, and fans,
The big game is almost here — we’re making the final preparations for the exciting matchup between our Panthers and Tigers in Panther Stadium this Friday! Our cross-town rivalry is unmatched in the quality of our football teams and in the passion with which our fans support those teams. This amazing experience does not happen on its own. We depend on our athletics staff, safety and security personnel, and local police to move thousands of people safely in and out of Panther Stadium and the neighborhood surrounding it. This only works when we all demonstrate patience and mutual respect for each other and full cooperation with the safety guidance and protocols.
We are asking that every student, parent, and fan attending Friday’s game take personal responsibility for a safe and positive football experience that reflects the best of Pickerington Schools. We encourage you to read this entire email carefully as it contains important information about game day procedures, along with the latest information on how to purchase tickets.
Let’s do it right on Friday! Panthers and Tigers, together we will be taking the following actions to ensure a fantastic and safe Football Friday:
- Gates will open at 6 p.m.
- Tiger fans must use the visitor gate and are to remain on the visitor side of the stadium. Concessions will be available on the visitor side.
- Panther fans must use the home gate and must stay on the Panther Stadium home side.
- Bookbags and large bags/purses are not allowed in Panther Stadium. Every bag will be searched upon entry.
- No face paint, masks, food or drink, or megaphones/speakers will be permitted to enter the stadium.
- You must be inside the stadium before the 4th quarter of the game or you will not be allowed in.
- Any fan that appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted into the stadium.
- There is no re-entry to Panther Stadium. Once you leave the stadium, you must leave the premises.
- Fans are not permitted to rush the field.
- PC students should park at Lakeview JH should they wish to tailgate prior to entering the stadium.
- Restrooms are available near the main entrance to the stadium.
- All spectators should be at their seats except when using the restroom or purchasing concessions.
- Adult Panther and Tiger fans are expected to be positive role models for our younger fans! You are expected and encouraged to display good sportsmanship.
- Priority parking is available for $5/car. Handicapped parking is available near the stadium at no charge.
- K-8 students must be accompanied and supervised by an adult during the duration of the game. The only exception applies to Lakeview Junior High football players and cheerleaders in uniform.
- Should a student/juvenile be found to be unsupervised and disruptive. PLSD security may remove them from the stadium.
- We are asking that spectators leave the stadium and exit the campus immediately after the game.
- Violation of these rules will result in consequences including, but not limited to seat relocation, loss of ticket buying privileges, ejection from the facility without ticket refund, and/or arrest.
- Students are expected to adhere to the Pickerington Schools Student Code of Conduct at all times. Students who violate our code of conduct risk significant consequences.
Now, here’s how to get tickets!
- Tickets will be sold ALL online at https://oh50010917.schoolwires.net/Page/126.
- Parent tickets can be purchased TODAY, Sept. 6
- High school student tickets can be purchased beginning Sept. 7 at 9 a.m.
- Tickets will be purchased via student ID’s until Friday, Sept. 8 at 9 a.m.
- Tickets will be open to the public on Sept. 8 at 9 a.m.
- Pickerington North/Lakeview Junior High All Sports Passes will be honored. No other passes will be honored, including staff badges and lifetime/senior passes, as the game will be a sellout.
Pickerington Schools is a strong community and passionate about its football teams. Our fans, guided by our Pickerington Schools Fan Code of Conduct, show how much they support and love our teams at every game. We have so much to be proud of with our schools. So let’s remind our community that we are Pickerington Proud and let’s bring our best to this Pickerington Football Friday!