Frequently Requested Forms

This page contains links to frequently requested forms in the district, including academic, athletic, health, food services, enrollment, volunteering and contacting the board of education.

Enrolling and Open Enrollment

Intradistrict Building Transfer Request (Previously 'Open Enrollment')

This form is for parents to request that their children be allowed to attend school in a building in a different attendance area than the one they would normally be enrolled in based on where the student lives.

2017-18 form

2018-19 form

Health and Medical

Student Insurance

Parents wishing to purchase optional insurance on their children may fill out the attached enrollment form.

Claims should be submitted using the attached claim form.

Please note that this is a strictly voluntary student accident insurance coverage that the district makes available to parents as a courtesy.  The full cost of the premium is paid by the parent/guardian. If there is a claim during the student day, the claim must be certified by a school official. If the claim happens during a non-school 24-hour period or over the summer, the parent completes the claim.

Tdap Immunization (Required Before Grade 7)

Immunization letter and physician’s form – grade 7 (PDF)

Immunization letter and physician’s form – grade 7 (RTF)

Per the Ohio Department of Health, all 7th graders must show documentation of receiving a Tdap immunization before being allowed to enter school next year.

Previously, Pertussis (the “P” in the immunization) had not been required after the age of 7. Due to an increase in outbreaks of Pertussis (also known as Whooping Cough) the Department of Health has decided that a booster is needed.

You may take this letter with you to your doctor to use as documentation of this vaccination, or you may submit an immunization report with the dates of this Tdap vaccination. Please return this documentation as soon as possible to your child’s school nurse. If this is not provided during the 6th grade school year, you will need to send this information to the Junior High that your child will attend, prior to the beginning of next school year. The middle school nurses will forward on all immunization documentation received to the junior high nurses at the end of this year.

Immunizations Prior to Grade 12

Immunization letter and physician’s form – grade 12 (PDF)

Immunization letter and physician’s form – grade 12 (RTF)

Per the Ohio Department of Health, all 12th graders must show documentation of having received 2 doses​ ​of​ Meningococcal​ ​(MCV4)​ immunization before being allowed to enter school next year. This is a new requirement for this age group.

The second dose must be administered after the 16th birthday. If the 1st dose of MCV4 was administered on or after the 16th birthday, a 2nd dose is not required.

Food Services

Free and Reduced-Price Meals Information

Free/reduced-price meals: Your children may be eligible for free or reduced-price meals. If you wish to apply for meal benefits, please read the instructions below and complete the application. Fill out the federal application online or download, print, and complete the applicationUse one application for all students in your household. We cannot approve an application that is not complete.



Change of Bus Stop

If there is a change that needs to be made regarding your student’s pick-up or drop-off sites, please log in to the online system and click on the “Parent Communication” link.


Volunteer in Our Schools

Individuals interested in volunteering in our schools must fill out a volunteer application and submit it to a building principal.