After attending the parent meeting at their designated school in the spring, parents should call the Welcome Center at 614-920-6180 to obtain a registration PIN, and then go to www.pickerington.k12.oh.us. Click on “Enroll In The District,” and follow the prompts until the PIN is asked for. After completing the registration online, parents will call the Welcome Center to set up an appointment for signing of final registration paperwork. At this meeting, parents will sign up for the Bracken Assessment. Dates and location of Bracken Assessments TBD. Speech screenings if requested by the parent, and ELL screenings will be held on these dates as well.
PARENTS NEED TO BRING THE FOLLOWING TO THEIR APPOINTMENT:
1. Birth certificate (children need to be 5-years-old by August 1, 2013)
2. Custody/divorce agreement (if applicable)
3. Proof of residency, i.e., deed, settlement statement, current mortgage statement, electric or gas bill showing your name and your home address.
• If you are renting, you must bring a complete lease agreement.
If you are living with a friend or relative, please complete Friends & Family paperwork.
• If you are not currently a resident of the school district, please call the Welcome Center at 920-6180, prior to attending the parent meeting.
4. Parent Photo ID (Driver’s license)
5. Immunization Records